sábado, 20 de setembro de 2014

Gift

I don't know way that look of yours asks,
for that which you should already have,
and from your sweet palate proceeds,
heartaches that you shouldn't know.

I long that you may take hold,
of the happiness that is due to you,
and that the joy that was stolen from you,
may be felt by you again.

That you may flaunt your beauty,
like a medal from hard fought battle,
amaze me with your intelligence,
with each given statement.

Stir my emotions with your words,
the only ones that my heart listens to,
and with your wisdom silence me,
for even my very soul it scans.

I hope you like your gift,
my much beloved friend,
I want you to know that,
you'll always have a place in my heart.


Breno Sarranheira.

For a friend...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...